Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My titan is a 05 stillen charger kn cold air intake with scoop hood. Full nismo stainless exhaust. I'm wanting to add a tuner to it but I really dont know much about them. My friends have them on their diesel truck and most have bullys on them, but there is so many choices.
Anyone have a educated opinion on pros and cons?

·
Premium Member
68,617 Posts
You are one of very few (maybe the only one) with a supercharger. I wouldn't twist it's tail any harder if I was you.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Did you buy the truck this way?

It is very likely already tuned by someone. I would find out what tuner was used previously and re-enlist them to help you with further tuning.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I did. But not from an individual. Came from a dealer. I got it pretty cheap because of the transmission. Already fixed it. Great running truck but have no idea who it came from. Well it's from Illinois and his name was brian. At least that's what the radio said lol

·
Premium Member
74,123 Posts
Yea I did. But not from an individual. Came from a dealer. I got it pretty cheap because of the transmission. Already fixed it. Great running truck but have no idea who it came from. Well it's from Illinois and his name was brian. At least that's what the radio said lol
You may have Uprev tuning already. An easy way to tell is to use your cruise controls buttons to see if it flashes: https://www.uprev.com/secure/support/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts