Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st time posting so I hope this is in the right section.

Tonight I finally got tired of the blinking air bag light so I googled it and ran the diagnostic test and the code was #3 - Tunnel sensor circuit out of order". So after googling that I have found next to nothing on what it is or even where to begin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I did several times. I did it a few months back and it worked. came back on, I figured maybe it had something to do with the harness recall, so I had that done. Now it won't reset. It is giving me an error code one lone solid light, then 3 short blinks...which I thiiiiink is the driver seat belt tensioner sensor according to a forum I found earlier. I have the panel off and am looking at it, now just wondering if I should swap it with the passenger one to see if a new error reads or what...Thanks for any help

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was checking to see if anyone replied to my last post and realized it may come off as confusing. My AB light is doing the 3 blinks. I'm confused whether it's the RH seat belt tensioner or this tunnel sensor...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts