Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after months of bothering performance shops, I've finally found a place that is interested in developing a single turbo kit for our Titans. The shop is finishing up turbo kits for several other vehicles and then my truck is going in. I was told likely 3-4 weeks until they are ready to start working on my kit. And when we start to work out details I'm going to try and see if it can be made reasonably affordable (under $5 grand) for a bolt-on kit (no cutting) and then leave the door open for upgrade packages (intercooler, methanol). You guys will know what I know as soon as the info becomes available.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
my4xride07 said:
I'd be curious to see what kinda gains you get...
If I remember correctly, someone fabbed a custom one up and with just 4 lbs of boost, got a 13.5 in the 1/4th I think?

Gains are endless, well until you blow your motor.

If this could be CARB legal, and if I got just say 4 pounds, I would be happy with a Lifted 13 second truck :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I think I may just take this project up myself. 5k for a turbo kit is a little steep, unless they spend 6 months or more on the R & D and offer warranty protection and customer support.

Andrew

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ablexus said:
I think I may just take this project up myself. 5k for a turbo kit is a little steep, unless they spend 6 months or more on the R & D and offer warranty protection and customer support.

Andrew
Not even Stillen offers a warranty anymore.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen that pic but I'm not sure how practical that would be for real world conditions. I won't know anything until they their hands on my truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
reminds me of the knight kits and others. i have seen a few tested setup like that while they are still effective it always has seemed to a less degree than a normal kit. it could still yield good numbers. i actually have a local guy that strictly only works on trucks and diesels and he custom fabs s/c's and turbo kits for the guys. im going this weekend to spend some time there to see what we come up with

1 - 12 of 12 Posts