Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up an 08 titan.. love it but.... i love to turbo everything. I was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of chip/software tunning, injectors that manufaturers are using to get the trucks running with boost. I Know there are a couple of s/c kits out but I prefer turbo's. hope some of you guys gots some ideas. How much boost can these motors handle? It seems that most systems are running about 8lbs of boost. can we run more? like 10 or 12? has anyone tried to turbo their truck?:dunno:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Premium Member
75,769 Posts
there are a few threads with turbo speak in them, one guy even had a remote turbo on his titan but never finished it up. other members are also thinking turbos so you might want to check with them..

welcome to TT, show some pics when you can!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. do you know anyone that might beable to get hold of a wiring diagram for the ecu. i have some split second hardware laying around that i would love to use if at all possible. let me know if there is anymore info that i could use to get this project rolling. ie: injectors boost levels the motor can take with the plastic manifold still on. all the juicy details.I am planning on a remote mount install so it will probibly take 3 months or so of planing and building the parts neccesary to get it done right and clean. thanks for all the help.
spence

1 - 4 of 4 Posts