Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm that the standard non towing LE Model rear view mirrors have the turn signals? And do they have power retract. I have seen the Armada that have them. I think the Armada Mirrors are the same for the Titan LE Model. Can someone take pictures of their truck with them. I have a 08 LE and have the tow mirrors and want to change them for the standard model. I have asked my dealer but, know one seems to know or want to take the time to do reserch on them. :crying:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great description!!
Towing mirrors have none of these, correct? they (towing) are larger and wider without any "special features"?

whoknows?

And i believe you meant sideview mirrors:upsidedow

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
No signal in the tow mirrors just the non standard ones. This feature came out for the 05

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
ekes said:
??? so what is standard on the towing mirrors???
They're power adjustable and heated...that's it. Oh and the extend and have a smaller convex mirror on bottom. No power fold, puddle lights or signals.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
If you are looking to trade, I have a set on my truck I'd be willing to trade for your tow mirrors, complete with switch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yellomantis said:
If you are looking to trade, I have a set on my truck I'd be willing to trade for your tow mirrors, complete with switch.
Where are you located in So. Cal? I am in Altadena, Pasadena area. Maybe we could meet up and help each other install the mirrors. I'm not too mechanically inclined.:cheers:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
ekes said:
??? so what is standard on the towing mirrors???
oops I screwed that one up, I ment the standard mirrors have the signal and the tows do not.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
kiyotitanman said:
Where are you located in So. Cal? I am in Altadena, Pasadena area. Maybe we could meet up and help each other install the mirrors. I'm not too mechanically inclined. :futwice:
I am in North El Monte, right next to Arcadia.

My mirrors do not have chrome covers though. I got rid of the chrome a long time ago. But Andy over @ Performance Nissan can give you my hook up on the covers if you want them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yellomantis said:
I am in North El Monte, right next to Arcadia.

My mirrors do not have chrome covers though. I got rid of the chrome a long time ago. But Andy over @ Performance Nissan can give you my hook up on the covers if you want them.
I would prefer the chrome covers which would not be a problem to buy. I see many for sale on ebay if they will work. I have sent you pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts