Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering purchasing one of these devices for my 05 Crew Cab with Nav and Factory DVD. I was wondering if all those that had success installing this unit wouldn't mind posting there success pics. Specifically I'm looking for placement of toggle switches if any were used. Thanx

Smoove

·
Registered
184 Posts
I installed one, but I am just using it for the rear view camera switching. I mounted the unit under the passenger seat next to the Nav DVD. I don't have any toggle switches installed - I am using the reverse wire at the nav system to trigger the switch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How well does it work for you? Where did you mount the camera?

·
Registered
184 Posts
mr_djsmoove said:
How well does it work for you? Where did you mount the camera?
Works great. I mounted the camera between the bumper and the hitch receiver. There was just enough room there. I aligned the camera with the center of the receiver to help when backing up to a trailer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dss90c said:
Works great. I mounted the camera between the bumper and the hitch receiver. There was just enough room there. I aligned the camera with the center of the receiver to help when backing up to a trailer.
Ok, cool, I think I read your post about that before, thanx.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx for the link baseballfanz...

·
Registered
65 Posts
:) Yes thanks baseballfanz...I got mine for Christmas and now I have the confidence to install it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts