i was the 1st i believe lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
:redblob" now, I need that

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Who owns this truck now? I was the builder of it and am interested on how its doing.
He said he was the builder^^^^^^^ Now that's funny!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ahhh I still don't get it. You ever drive your truck threw a Texas flood? Don't hate because you only can dream of things like this.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Ahhh I still don't get it. You ever drive your truck threw a Texas flood? Don't hate because you only can dream of things like this.
Nah, we get more floods here than they do down there. I just don't recall ever dreaming of having a pickup that I couldn't use to haul a load of dirt in the bed with. :lol:

Anyway, it's really nice to have you here!!!! I just like poking fun at the lack of functionality of that particular truck is all. :D

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I wouldn't really brag on that build. You did use nice components but your oil return was nightmare. I remember saying to Kenny, what were you thinking on the oil return? He was quick to say it wasn't his work and that he was only doing the tuning. The owner traded it in and then I think it got parted out and back to stock.

I still laugh at those oil return lines. And I knew it wasn't going to live to its potential with the unichip. The hole in the bed was funny too but I don't remember it that way, I think that was done after it was traded in.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
i was wondering with a setup like that would it not starve for air with the tailgate shut and the cover down ?

It would starve for air! Think about it a water prof cover, you would have to have the tailgate down and some kind of side scope.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I wouldn't really brag on that build. You did use nice components but your oil return was nightmare. I remember saying to Kenny, what were you thinking on the oil return? He was quick to say it wasn't his work and that he was only doing the tuning. The owner traded it in and then I think it got parted out and back to stock.

I still laugh at those oil return lines. And I knew it wasn't going to live to its potential with the unichip. The hole in the bed was funny too but I don't remember it that way, I think that was done after it was traded in.
Maybe you might be thinking of the one that had the Air Filter underneath the Body?? There was a different truck built in Texas where the Air Filter was placed underneath, unless that was yours that I'm thinking of.....

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Maybe you might be thinking of the one that had the Air Filter underneath the Body?? There was a different truck built in Texas where the Air Filter was placed underneath, unless that was yours that I'm thinking of.....
Its the same truck. I'm almost positive that the hole was done after I saw get tuned.

I'm pretty sure Kenny said it was built in FL by a guy named Alec so this guy is almost certainly telling the truth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The steel lines may not have been pretty in your opinoin and I do wish I had used more braided on that end. But function was good. It made almost 500hp at the crank at 9psi and I drove it 1000 miles without a problem. I think that truck had a 6ft bed, and I don't think it was a air tight bed when it was closed. Does anyone think it would have a lack of air in such a large area? Hummm....

1 - 20 of 91 Posts