Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) 2 men walk into the bar and order the exact same drink at the exact same time. ( coke and rum)

Some one decided they wanted both of them dead and poisoned their drinks.

one guy drank his drink and left, he didnt die.

the other guy sipped on his for a while and died that night 5 hours after the drink was served..

both of these guys drank the same drink with the same poison but why did only one of them die???

2) A man was found dead in a room with no windows or openings hanging from a noose. He had a suicide note written that was laid on the floor. The only thing in the room was the corpse, the man, the letter and a puddle of water on the floor.

Since there was no way for him to get up into the noose that they saw, the investigaters started looking the possible ways for him to get up there. They found nothing but stilled filed it as a suicide.

can you figure out how he got up in the noose with no latter or steps?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
1)
2) A man was found dead in a room with no windows or openings hanging from a noose. He had a suicide note written that was laid on the floor. The only thing in the room was the corpse, the man, the letter and a puddle of water on the floor.

Since there was no way for him to get up into the noose that they saw, the investigaters started looking the possible ways for him to get up there. They found nothing but stilled filed it as a suicide.

can you figure out how he got up in the noose with no latter or steps?
Block of ice

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
winner winner chicken dinner!!! now whats the first? quick delete your answer lol

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
My guess for the first one is that the poison in the drinks came from the ice cubes. When the first man drank the drink, the ice was still fully frozen. Gradually it melted, poisoning the drink for the second guy who was nursing his drink.

My guess for the second one is that the knucklehead was standing on a block of ice and it melted.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My guess for the first one is that the poison in the drinks came from the ice cubes. When the first man drank the drink, the ice was still fully frozen. Gradually it melted, poisoning the drink for the second guy who was nursing his drink.

My guess for the second one is that the knucklehead was standing on a block of ice and it melted.
pops is the winner!!! lol :hi::hi:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I've got one from back in the day...

Two dads and two sons went fishing. They each caught a fish. Altogether there were 3 fish caught. How so?

·
Registered
418 Posts

Two dads and two sons went fishing. They each caught a fish. Altogether there were 3 fish caught. How so?
there were only 3 people.
grandpa, grandpas son, grandpas grandson

grandpa and grandpas son were the two dads
grandpas son and grandpas grandson were the two sons.

....and i have never even heard this one...it was just that easy.
and the OP's second one is WAY old...not even a riddle anymore cause its so old.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

damn man, i spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure this one out without google before i gave up. lol

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

nice one! heres another......

a father and son were driving in a car at night. the dad crashed the car into a tree and immediately died! the son was rushed to the ER and was found to need surgery or he would die. the doctor went to management and said i cannot work on him. He is my son... how is this possible

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you got it lol!!!

hmm.. what is: greater than god, more evil than the devil, darker than the deepest pit, and brighter than the brightest light??? :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
you got it lol!!!

hmm.. what is: greater than god, more evil than the devil, darker than the deepest pit, and brighter than the brightest light??? :)
The Pope? LMAO

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol its nothing not the pope haha

·
Registered
414 Posts
I got one "a cowboy rides into town on friday and only stays for 2-3 days, but then he rides out of town on friday." how is this possible?

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cowboy? hmm horses name was friday? :)

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what is bigger than you are but weighs yet nothing?

When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I?

The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it cannot know who he or she is. What am i?

·
Registered
414 Posts
what is bigger than you are but weighs yet nothing?

When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I?

The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it cannot know who he or she is. What am i?
1) shadow
2) money
3) no idea but im still working on it

1 - 20 of 53 Posts