Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wow, what you consider a waste of money I consider a great start. Make it thick, strong and tall.

Then fill it with water. World Peace

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bhudda454 said:
Wow, what you consider a waste of money I consider a great start. Make it thick, strong and tall.

LMAO!! Good, no......... Great Idea.

·
Registered
179 Posts
History repeats itself. Hitler did the same mistake that Napoleon did by trying to invade cold @ss Russia, which was the downfall of both empires; none of their armies sustained the cold weather in Russia and was forced to retreat. Funny thing is that Hitler admired Napoleon...
History is repeating itself in Russia again. Putin has this new ideas that is making everyone angry, but if you carefully pay attention to news, what he's trying to do is bring back the old soviet union. No one liked the Soviet Union, but they were powerful! And that's all they care.

History is repeating itself in Iraq. The same thing that's happening there, happened in Vietnam. People just try to deny it, and if we pull back, 20 years from now the Iraq war will be called Vietnam 2. Sad thing is, i realy doubt there will be any victory there, at least militarily.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bhudda454 said:

Good idea my friend. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts