Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I finally found the reason my truck squats when I launch hard, my UCA bushings are really worn down on the front passenger side. Been looking for some polyurethane bushings, does anyone know where I can buy them?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is what I am afraid of, that I will have to buy the entire UCA. Damn!

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
You might be able to pick them up low mileage used if you post "WTB OEM UCAs" in the buy/sell forum as lots of guys get lifted and install aftermarket UCAs.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am going to have to do that. If I get the aftermarket ones, which are usually for lifting or dropping, can I use them without putting on a lift or drop on the truck?

·
Premium Member
20,599 Posts
Yeah I am going to have to do that. If I get the aftermarket ones, which are usually for lifting or dropping, can I use them without putting on a lift or drop on the truck?
Yes. I have the PRG UCA's on my Titan. I don't consider my Titan to be lifted, merely leveled. The UCA's could be used without any other changes to the suspension but you shouldn't need them unless you were changing something or repairing something like you're doing.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the information. I will look into them and get them with the tax check. I might even get the two leveling spacer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts