Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the leveling kit installed 2 days ago and decided to test it out yesterday. I got home after doing a bit of light offroading and checked to make sure everything was still in place. Then i noticed that i had a few dings in my coilover bucket that lined up perfectly with the UCA. Has anybody else had this problem? Do you guys know what i should check? I want to fix this before it becomes a major problem.:newgrin:

·
Registered
407 Posts
the stock ucas will contact the coilbucket. thats the reason for 3 options for aftermarket ucs...500 bucks will set you straight and give you more droop when they avoid the coilbucket

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasnt expecting to have the problems with just a leveling kit though. Granted, it only happens when im off roading and the front comes off the ground or extends fully. Stupid junk stock UCA....

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
All the current spacer kits let the upper arm hit the coilbucket. Ours do it much less than the others (why we've been building different 2 or 4wd kits for the last couple years). The most lift you can get without interference is 1.3" . But you should have no probelms. But if your front tires are leaving the ground, i really suggest you get a good set of coilovers.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PrerunnerGreg said:
All the current spacer kits let the upper arm hit the coilbucket. Ours do it much less than the others (why we've been building different 2 or 4wd kits for the last couple years). The most lift you can get without interference is 1.3" . But you should have no probelms. But if your front tires are leaving the ground, i really suggest you get a good set of coilovers.
I plan on getting some DRs and some of your new UCA's in the next month or so, but until then, i guess ill just have to resist from offroading...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts