Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 titan with an awful lot of rust around the UCAs and LCAs. It is reasonable to suggest I will need all new hardware once these are to be replaced. No one other than dealer will sell grade 10 bolts apparently.

·
Registered
641 Posts
They're zinc coated, so you should be fine if you just clean them up. If not, I have some lower bolts off a 2013 I can hook you up with for cheap. Just let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the driver side, I have one UCA bolt and nut that are both rounded pretty bad. The other came out fine. Apparently this truck spent an unusual amount of time parked on grass, and the rust is evident underneath. From what I have read the year range for compatibility was 2004 to 2009. You said yours was 2013...are they still the same?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nissan went to a non-camber bolt for the later models because they're not really needed for stock setup. If you're running anything aftermarket, you'd probably be best off grabbing a couple sets of SPC Camber bolts (they're the same as OEM for the most part). They'll cost you a good bit less and are available about everywhere online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am I going crazy, or is it everywhere I look online they never sell the bolt and the nut together?

·
Registered
641 Posts
The SPC kits come complete. You just need two kits, one per lower control arm.

If you buy a Dirt King or PRG kit, they're complete.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Am I going crazy, or is it everywhere I look online they never sell the bolt and the nut together?
People don't always need both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts