Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on Dirt King UCA's and did a Johnson Valley to Laughlin run. The problem I am having is that the UCA's are hitting the inner fender as well as my brake booster on the drivers side and the inner fender on my passenger side. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do to fix it. I am running a 7 inch CST lift with the fox coil overs, as well as 35x12.5x17 inch wheels and tires.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will take some later after work and show I spoke to Nick at Dirt King and he is suggesting that I put larger shaft spacers on the bottom of my shock.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
There's no pics

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
bump stop to limit the travel?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
which fox coilovers? the 8" travel ones? most guys on here run the OEM replacement ones like i am doing. most lifted guys just run the spacers. so few guys actually have the bump travel available for the same issue as you.

I wonder if you just got a taller poly bump stop if that'd fix it. it'd be cheap at least.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not sure what size but given that I have a CST 7 inch lift I would hope that they are longer. I don't think I am using any spacer but will have to take a look at that as well. I will probably have the shocks rebuilt as they are over 10 years old. Even though they only have about 70K on them they are very rough 70K, and at the same time I will use a taller poly bump stop or I might even invest in an adjustable bump stop.
Thanks for your insight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts