Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i'm about to order my parts here coming up real quick and just getting some last input from you guys. with my setup like i mentioned before 7"Maxtrac (3" spacer), Bilstein 5100's & Moog 4x4 Coils. now i've been spending some crazy hours researching UCA'S. looks like the Ebay one's from the millions of post i've scoured is a 50/50. I've read RC's are an option? couldn't find much on Total Chaos as i'm not sure they make them anymore? Budget wise i'm willing to spend $500. DK was an option...PRG, i just can't afford $600 with everything else i'm spending. are there any other options you guys i have missed? i'm budgeting anywhere from $400-500 for UCA'S. this truck will never see dirt as it's just too flat here in OHIO.

here she is stock 2008 2wd LongBed. she's got a scar by the bottom rear door as the wife...i dunno, she hit something and she doesn't remember lol!

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Don't do any ebay arms, you can get DK bushing UCA's for $525, sometimes a little under $500 if they are running a special. You don't need the heimed ones. check out totalautomotiveperformance.com, sometimes they are running deals on them, otherwise $525 is pretty close to your budget.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't do any ebay arms, you can get DK bushing UCA's for $525, sometimes a little under $500 if they are running a special. You don't need the heimed ones. check out totalautomotiveperformance.com, sometimes they are running deals on them, otherwise $525 is pretty close to your budget.
thanks! just checked them out and it looks like $498 but with shipping $11.95 so $509.95...SWEET! do i need cam bolts even tho i'm not going with a bracket lift? also, how important is it to replace the end links? i figure i might as well get everything done if i can?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
You will definitely need to replace the end links, some do need cam bolts others have not needed them I only needed it on one side when i did mine.

Reactions: LSturbointeg

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
your basically doing 3" on top of the spindles, so I would go with these. PRG Products

Reactions: LSturbointeg
1 - 6 of 6 Posts