Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how long this thread will last but I saw a Titan today with a brush guard on the front and it really was insulting to the Titan. It looked hideous!! The bars were sticking way out to from the headlights on the side and it really shouldnt be there. I like the Bull bar but the brush guard has to be the ugliest. Anyone else??

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Hey, who you call ugly......oh you were talking about the Bull bar, sorry:teeth: .

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BULLTITAN said:
Hey, who you call ugly......oh you were talking about the Bull bar, sorry:teeth: .
Naaaa the BULL bar rocks!! LOL

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
Naaaa the BULL bar rocks!! LOL
Soo that means that I'm ugly?:teeth: :crying:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Wvu_1 said:
Ya that is bad i have seen a few of those i think the bottom line xe titan is ugly.
funny 1st post. I think my XE is pretty fuggin bada$$, but it's not the very bottom line either....

this thread might offend a bunch of people with the wide variety of mods out there..................I personally don't dig all the chrome mods to where the exterior is all paint and chrome

·
Super Moderator
159,621 Posts
The full brush guard makes the truck look like it's got spectacles (eyeglasses) on or something. I'm not a fan. Now the bull bar? :D That's a whole 'nother story!

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Saw a crew cab Titan a while back with a bed cover and guess what???? A frickin SPOILER on the back!! To each his own but if you ask me, which you are, I think thats just :gay:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Don't knock the XE. Some people may not like the gay chrome look that went out with old school impalas and trucks. GARBAGE... Nothing sexier than an sleek looking beast growling along on the highway... To all XE owners get your bumper painted the same color as your truck, FUGGIN rediculous how nice this sets off the rest of your truck.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Titan1080 said:
Saw a crew cab Titan a while back with a bed cover and guess what???? A frickin SPOILER on the back!! To each his own but if you ask me, which you are, I think thats just :gay:
I'm right there with you,today I saw a Canteen Green tonneau cover with a winged spoiler attached.1 part army truck 1 part fast and the furious,this just looked like a real wally wagon.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Nissan Mike said:
I'm right there with you,today I saw a Canteen Green tonneau cover wit a winged spoiler attached.1 part army truck 1 part fast and the furious,this just looked like a real wally wagon.
Aye!
My name is Wally.
But yeah, the spoilers look pretty stupid.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I'm not much of a brush guard person myself, but this one looks pretty cool on the Titan:
I have got to agree, looks alright, and maybe serves a purpose.

But, what in the hell is the purpose of a bull bar? Pushing bulls off the driveway? The curved hitching post look of a bull bar is really, really, funny looking to me.

Wait, lowered ... no lifted on 20 somethings .... no the bull bar is the worst, well, unless it is combined with one of those ... as part of an ugly package. :D j/k guys.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wvu_1 said:
Ya that is bad i have seen a few of those i think the bottom line xe titan is ugly.
i dunno if youre talking about the 08's, or the previous models...

previous models XE=sexy!!"idhitit2:

08=:crying:

·
Registered
217 Posts
The pic may not be a Titan...But look what was added...I guess it would fit perfectly w/this topic...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i think that lifted titans w/ 20's and "low-pro" mud terrains look ugly. im also not big on 4x4 titans that have big 'ol wheels and are lowered. a 4x4 should look like it and have some meat on the wheels.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
swarren1 said:
But, what in the hell is the purpose of a bull bar? Pushing bulls off the driveway? The curved hitching post look of a bull bar is really, really, funny looking to me.
Hey! I resemble that remark! :boxing:

That said ( :flamed: ) I think this is pretty nauseating:

Bed Stripe.jpg

Combine that with a tail wing and you might as well have bought a Ram Daytona..... :eh:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts