Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well on my 100 mile trip back home today i realized my brake light was on as well as my battery.. well my ebrake was off for sure and the truck had NO other visible probles.. just the 2 lights were on... when i go past 2500 rpm they would turn off.... im going to the dealer... anybody have a clue ????

edit- also can someone tell me why i was banned on club titn while i was out of town ?? it says sponsor disrepect and it will be lifted the 15th.. all i did was ask what makes the sponsors hids better then the others since they are over 300 a set !! please someone pm me thanks

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump- any clue on whats wrong ?

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
well on my 100 mile trip back home today i realized my brake light was on as well as my battery.. well my ebrake was off for sure and the truck had NO other visible probles.. just the 2 lights were on... when i go past 2500 rpm they would turn off.... im going to the dealer... anybody have a clue ????

edit- also can someone tell me why i was banned on club titn while i was out of town ?? it says sponsor disrepect and it will be lifted the 15th.. all i did was ask what makes the sponsors hids better then the others since they are over 300 a set !! please someone pm me thanks
I think its because you disrespected the sponsor. Try not to that again after the 15th and I bet you wont get a time out..:teethmast

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
Sometimes speaking what you think has undesirable results on the internet.
That isn't disrespecting someone, just his opinion on the vendors prices.
I own a retail store and although I've heard people say the price is "too high" doesn't give me the right to banish them from my store because they felt this way. This is a form of censorship.

Clint

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok club titan is not my worries anymore.. the titan died on me :( shes going in to the dealer tomorow... i guess the e brake light and battery light was trying to tell me to "park it cuz your chits gunna die" lol... so i got a tow home.. and gunna get a tow to the dealer tomorow... anyone think hids will void my warrenty ???

·
Super Moderator
160,772 Posts
No, HID's won't void your warranty, unless that led to a failure somewhere/somehow.

Is the battery dead now? Will it turn the engine at all?

And this forum in addition to clubmayberry are very protective of their sponsors. That's one of the ways they get paid.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
batterys knocked out wont crank wont do anything.. while the motor was barley on hazards went off dash lights off nothing !!! i think its the alternator... ohwell its going to the dealer tomorow and ill have a brand new one to drive while mines being fixed so no worries... as long as this doesnt cost me anything !!!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I think your Fram boost intake caused your HIDs to kill the battery.:upsidedow

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Treebasher said:
I think your Fram boost intake caused your HIDs to kill the battery.:upsidedow
maybe... lol well the dealer installed my intake because it was on my 05 and they wanted stock intake so it was in the deal.. im covered for that..

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm... thinking.. i only owe 14k on this 07 and with the 07s on the lot being so cheap maybe just trade in ? ive never had a brand new vehicle break down so fast.. not sure if i will ever trust it again...no no no just the one im in now ! titan4life:p

you think i can end out better then i am now trading in or will i screw myself ???

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yep 5k on King and Crew Cabs or 1.9 for 72 mos.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well other then the 5k how low you think they will go ??? and do you think id be screwing myself at all ? my payments are 400 right now, not sure on %.. but i put 16.5k down.. not even sure on the total price.. all i know is i liked the payments signed and walked out :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
I think its because you disrespected the sponsor. Try not to that again after the 15th and I bet you wont get a time out..:teethmast
it doesnt even make sense that he got banned for asking a simple question. it seems to me that they are trying to avoid the question. which basically to me is saying there isnt a difference we can just charge more since we have a bigger company name.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
txkneeboarder said:
it doesnt even make sense that he got banned for asking a simple question. it seems to me that they are trying to avoid the question. which basically to me is saying there isnt a difference we can just charge more since we have a bigger company name.
so you read my post? i didnt disrespect anyone, i wanted to know what he has to offer me for me to choose him over the competitor...he knows hes selling the same junk everyone else is and hes making 300% profit off of it...thats my theory until he proves me other wise...

on a second note nissan sent me to enterprise who tried to throw me in a beat up sentra they wanted credit card.. didnt do it.. im going back to the dealer in a few to tell them they need to send me out in another titan...i cant live without my truck..

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok so the dealer gave me an 07 sentra.. i actualy like it.. monday morning they are going to put me in a titan.. enterprise =is closed on weekends ( its inside the dealer) so monday enterprise will set me up with a brand new titan untill mines fixed....so hopefully by then they have at least looked in my trucks direction since its on the side of the lot !!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
phugoid said:
bummer, who u get ur Titan back soon!
let us know why it died.... :(
will do, i get a new one monday. and they take back this lame sentra.. 2.0 lmao thats what i keep in my fridge !!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Killcatz--
you are making me worried -- i've had the "blsd" light on for about 900 miles ( I was on the way back from Colorado) and it has taken the dealer 4 Weeks to get the parts in; Something about a Brake control module that is inside the transmission?? I asked him to explain that one twice and i still don't understand. Oh well, on Thursday I was washing it and it drained the battery in 90minutes. I wonder if the dash lights and battery draining are similiar issues???

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
If you want to or need to challenge a Sponsor, do it with a PM. No need in a public forum to have anyone feel they are being backed into a corner.

If the Sponsors don't feel like they have a good repor, they may go elsewhere. hey are the only source of income for CT, and majority of TT. It is all in how you word your questions. Ask what are the primary advantages of their product or service over lower priced competitors, and provide the specs you know. I'd always do it in a PM they do respond very well!

Stillen, UpRev (may not be a sponsor, but popular subject here) and PRG have been very helpful to me, all through PM and E-mail. They have saved me a lot of money, and time and effort.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts