Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the ultimate performance truck. I would like help finding the best of the best in the titan world!! I come from owning very fast chevy trucks and it's time to move on to a new challenge!! So please chime in on the best parts for performance and traction mods. Heads cams manifolds and suspension parts. Thanks #LEGENDARY#

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
id say to look up chris forsberg's 5.6 he modified. its in a nissan Z, used as a drift car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ur in the wrong truck if u want to go fast, we're all slow here with cracked manifolds and crappy da, talk to a guy named 06hemi he had one of the fastest Titans with a Hypertech tuner and some custom nismo clones.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
ur in the wrong truck if u want to go fast, we're all slow here with cracked manifolds and crappy da, talk to a guy named 06hemi he had one of the fastest Titans with a Hypertech tuner and some custom nismo clones.

Hopefully he senses your sarcasm

Reactions: Pale Rider

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So after a little Reserch. I found out that caltracs is making a kit for our trucks!!! Had theses on both 10sec trucks I had at one time. So these will be a first purchase

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
So after a little Reserch. I found out that caltracs is making a kit for our trucks!!! Had theses on both 10sec trucks I had at one time. So these will be a first purchase
hahahaha hmmmm who could this be. trollllllll

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Start with purchasing a Transgo reprogramming kit from a legit dealer, there's a vendor out there selling USED, stock Nissan parts as Transgo shift kits.

For camshafts and engine work, contact Jim Wolf Technologies directly and/or 5523 Motorsports. They teamed up to develop camshafts for the VK56. Peak speed shop teamed up with a Titantalk member to develop the MGT90 aka 90mm intake manifold. Cajun Bpipes for exhaust parts.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hmmm... Has a Titan ever gone a quarter mile in 10 seconds?

Off a cliff, maybe? :dunno:

It's a 3-ton brick, for cryin out loud... Seriously?

Jet truck?

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Start with purchasing a Transgo reprogramming kit from a legit dealer, there's a vendor out there selling USED, stock Nissan parts as Transgo shift kits.

For camshafts and engine work, contact Jim Wolf Technologies directly and/or 5523 Motorsports. They teamed up to develop camshafts for the VK56. Peak speed shop teamed up with a Titantalk member to develop the MGT90 aka 90mm intake manifold. Cajun Bpipes for exhaust parts.
I will look into all of that!! Thanks for some direction!!

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
If you have the funds id just go with level 10 transmission. No point going transgo if your planning on going for it.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you have the funds id just go with level 10 transmission. No point going transgo if your planning on going for it.
A transgo us just a valve body upgrade used in many transmissions. Actually most all if the high powered cars/trucks use them. I have never heard of level 10 but u would bet they use them as well. Transmission shops don't manufacturer parts they buy them and piece them together to build a stronger transmission. All transmission shops do is take apart and rebuild and sometimes modify pumps and springs.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
A transgo us just a valve body upgrade used in many transmissions. Actually most all if the high powered cars/trucks use them. I have never heard of level 10 but u would bet they use them as well. Transmission shops don't manufacturer parts they buy them and piece them together to build a stronger transmission. All transmission shops do is take apart and rebuild and sometimes modify pumps and springs.

Get ahold of them and find out for yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts