Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd forgotten my PW and when I reset it over a week ago, I never get the email with a new PW. I get the first email confirming I want to reset it but the second email that actually contains the new PW never shows up. I emailed the webmaster over a week ago and have had zero response from that as well which left me with the option of creating another account so I could create this post. Who can help me reset my PW for user Goliath and how can I verify for you that's my alias?

·
Super Moderator
93,464 Posts
Have you checked your spam folder?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked your spam folder?
I wish it were that simple. It's all been checked, Inbox, Spam, Junk, Clutter, any and all possible folder the mail could flow to other than the inbox...multiple times. I've tried resetting my PW multiple times. Every time, I get the email with the link that you click to actually reset the PW...never the follow up email to that with the new PW. It's likely more an issue with the yahoo email account I have it tied to however why it's ONLY this forum and ONLY the email containing the PW is suspect and I'm less likely to believe it's an email problem on my end. That being said, it is Yahoo and they are heavy handed in blocking email.

·
Super Moderator
93,464 Posts
Sent you a PM, let's take it offline.

·
Super Moderator
93,464 Posts
Issue resolved, thread closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.