Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing my brake controller and after 20 minutes of trying to fish out the prewired connector I remembered that someone said to remove the lower dash panel. 2 screws and 3 minutes later it was done.

·
Super Moderator
161,768 Posts
One of the members put his Prodigy up on the dash. On the left in that little storage thing. Mine's by my right knee, though it's never bothered me there. :dunno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put it by my right shin. That is where most put it. It looks like it will bother me but I have tried to see if it will and I don't think it will. (Try to follow that). If I have a high speed head on accident I will probably skin my shin. Otherwise I'll leave it there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
spedo50 said:
I put it by my right shin. That is where most put it. It looks like it will bother me but I have tried to see if it will and I don't think it will. (Try to follow that). If I have a high speed head on accident I will probably skin my shin. Otherwise I'll leave it there.
That's what I am thinking. I had my Prodigy installed by my knee on my 04. Although it did not bother me, I was always thinking that if I had bad accident that it would do a job on my leg. I removed it from my 04 when I traded to an 08. Now I am waiting for some reasonable weather to install few items including the Prodigy controller. It looks like i will have to install it in same spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts