Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Results from a Adam's user putting the Undercarriage Spray to a test.

Before pic..

So I liberally sprayed the area that was soaked with oil. I was in no mood to be scrubbing anything this evening so I just let it soak in and rinsed it off with cold water from the garden hose. This is what happened:

After Pic!!!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now the Undercarriage Spray we advertise and show as a wheel well cleaner/restore'r

It keeps the wheel wells black for weeks! This is a very popular product with truck/suv owners because of how it comes out on the wheel wells. After I saw the above I was amazed AGAIN by results of our products!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Ahhhhh yes. I like what I here so far. And I'm thinkin of getting a gallon cause pretty much want dip my truck in this stuff........ Well as far as undercarriage, engine, and wheel wells

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Chief, I let that oil pan soak for about 5 minutes before I simply rinsed it off. No scrubbing, no work whatsoever. Just like P said, it was made for the wheel wells, and it makes them black as night. The thing is, you're supposed to wash your wheel wells and then apply this stuff. What a lot of guys do at car shows is just spray it on their dirty wheel wells and walk away. It makes them look like you painted them black after it dries. I don't know where the dirt goes but it disappears!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I tell ya, I love this stuff now! I did my wheels/wheelwells, etc. a few weekends ago.. The pic in my sig is from later in the day that I did all the major cleaning of the T and undercarriage... It still looks good!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I have some other pics on the PC at home... I'll have to post 'em up.. .this stuff is great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts