Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for a Deep Water SE CC 4X4 with Rockford Fosgate w/Capt Chairs, Utility Bed Pkg, Big Tow Pkg and happened across one with these options and one additional item i wasn't thrilled about... the DVD System. This is as close as i've gotten though to my configuration.

Anyway i just thought i'd stop in and for grins see what kinda deal they could do. Turns out they were able to get me a deal i could live with. I got it for $34,000 OTD. MSRP was $35,310 plus tax, tags, title would be $37,110. That's basically $3110 savings. And i was able to get out of my lease early for what i'd have to pay in mileage fees in 6 months anyway (i was a moron for ever leasing...i love to drive too much).

I was planning on ordering one, but I've been having a hard time deciding on what color to order - Deep Water or Red Brawn. This made my choice easy and let me tell you i'm extremely :teethmast

For all of you who have only had the pleasure of a 20 minute test drive, you can't even begin to know how wide the grin on your face can get once you know it's yours and you get to spend hours behind the wheel. The sounds this thing makes when you punch it are just amazing. And the amount of room inside the CC is enormous. We're expecting so this will come in handy with all the baby gear. Plus the DVD may actually get used.

I'll try to post some photos tomorrow if i can figure out how. And maybe i'll provide a quick review of my last 24 hours with my Titan.

I almost wanna sleep in it tonight...too bad it's only 19 degrees out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sabre66 said:
For all of you who have only had the pleasure of a 20 minute test drive, you can't even begin to know how wide the grin on your face can get once you know it's yours and you get to spend hours behind the wheel. The sounds this thing makes when you punch it are just amazing. And the amount of room inside the CC is enormous. We're expecting so this will come in handy with all the baby gear. Plus the DVD may actually get used.
Congrats on the new truck. It's great for baby stuff. We got the baby seat in the rear center spot. I fold up the dirver side rear seat to fit the stroller in with great ease.

I love this truck!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats Sabre, I only gets better from here. We love the fact that it has the child anchors and latches on all three positions of the back seat.

Karl

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sabre66 said:
I've been looking for a Deep Water SE CC 4X4 with Rockford Fosgate w/Capt Chairs, Utility Bed Pkg, Big Tow Pkg and happened across one with these options and one additional item i wasn't thrilled about... the DVD System. This is as close as i've gotten though to my configuration.

Anyway i just thought i'd stop in and for grins see what kinda deal they could do. Turns out they were able to get me a deal i could live with. I got it for $34,000 OTD. MSRP was $35,310 plus tax, tags, title would be $37,110. That's basically $3110 savings. And i was able to get out of my lease early for what i'd have to pay in mileage fees in 6 months anyway (i was a moron for ever leasing...i love to drive too much).

I was planning on ordering one, but I've been having a hard time deciding on what color to order - Deep Water or Red Brawn. This made my choice easy and let me tell you i'm extremely :teethmast

I'll try to post some photos tomorrow if i can figure out how. And maybe i'll provide a quick review of my last 24 hours with my Titan.

I almost wanna sleep in it tonight...too bad it's only 19 degrees out.

Man, you got an awesome deal! You've been looking for a while. Excellent choice on the color!!! You will appreciate the DVD before you know it,We have a 13 month old and we take some long trips... We have had many a trip with her screaming her head off... :crying: sure wish we had the DVD then!! We can't wait for our truck to arrive. Hope your runs perfect. Keep me informed :cheers:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think once the kids gets of age, you'll find that DVD to be invaluable.

I have a few friends with that option and a child and they can only speak wonders of the DVD player keeping the kids quiet =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts