Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the price of the 4 seperate upper pieces that make up the uni-trac system in the bed of the King Cab model? I need to purchase these, mine are destroyed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
put on a new tonneau cover and had to remove them. There were a few of those cheapa## bolts that immediately striped and I did everything I could to get them out but couldnt so I ended up cutting 2 of them into so that I could get the tonneau cover on. I figure I will get more use out of the tonneau than the unitrac system, but would still like to replace it.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
DWC5X5 said:
Anybody know the price of the 4 seperate upper pieces that make up the uni-trac system in the bed of the King Cab model? I need to purchase these, mine are destroyed.
They list for 141.13 for the set of 4.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet, thanks Ill probably be ordering some real soon! Thats alot less than I figured on. Appreciate the info.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I still have my rails in the garage collecting dust from when I put my cover on if your interested. shoot me an email at [email protected] and i'll take a pic if you want. I have never used them, not once so I know they should be in great condition

1 - 7 of 7 Posts