Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a a 2004 4x4 with 46k on it.i have been the owner for roughly 2 years.i have never serviced or changed any fluids besides oil.i don"t tow and only have needed four wheel drive about 6 times.thinking of updating the rear diff cover in the spring just to change the fluid.should i be doing more?no leaks just a small stain that i had at the bottom of the meatball that was there when i got it and hasn't gotten bigger....any help would be great'

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
i have a a 2004 4x4 with 46k on it.i have been the owner for roughly 2 years.i have never serviced or changed any fluids besides oil.i don"t tow and only have needed four wheel drive about 6 times.thinking of updating the rear diff cover in the spring just to change the fluid.should i be doing more?no leaks just a small stain that i had at the bottom of the meatball that was there when i got it and hasn't gotten bigger....any help would be great'
I change the oil every 5,000 with full synthetic. As for other fluids, I had the tranny, t-case, front, and rear diffs drained and filled at 30,000 miles.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe i will look into a fluid change in the spring

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for some more input

1 - 4 of 4 Posts