Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK you will have to tell me if you have experienced this or not, and if not get a woman with a loose fitting skirt on in your truck asap....

My wife and I left the house today for a quick trip to the grocery store, it's about 2 miles away, the speed limit on the road is 45mph (I do 50) I make the left, and jump on it right up to 50 mph, it's about 72oF outside so rather than AC I pop the sunroof to the up (not open) the up position i.e. titled up a little, next I open the rear window (08 rear window) it's wider than the earlier models.... low and behold my wife's skirt immediatlly puffs up and hugs her waste, I look over and all I can see is the front of a pink thong and her wrestling to get the skirt back into position .... let the jokes begin.....

Now I'm Encouraging the wearing of all skirts while in the truck :hat:

·
Registered
691 Posts
lol...

well it is good that you wernt next to a trucker he would have seen
umm... something he should not have

but you had fun :huh:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK OK for all you horndogs out there here's a pic but no upskirt's for you....

.....dirty buggers

:)

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle door

·
Registered
754 Posts
nice looking truck you have there lol

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Johnny08 said:
OK you will have to tell me if you have experienced this or not, and if not get a woman with a loose fitting skirt on in your truck asap....

My wife and I left the house today for a quick trip to the grocery store, it's about 2 miles away, the speed limit on the road is 45mph (I do 50) I make the left, and jump on it right up to 50 mph, it's about 72oF outside so rather than AC I pop the sunroof to the up (not open) the up position i.e. titled up a little, next I open the rear window (08 rear window) it's wider than the earlier models.... low and behold my wife's skirt immediatlly puffs up and hugs her waste, I look over and all I can see is the front of a pink thong and her wrestling to get the skirt back into position .... let the jokes begin.....

Now I'm Encouraging the wearing of all skirts while in the truck :hat:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Make sure and bring your camera :)

70DATSUN said:
I'll have too try that little trick on my wife the next time she wears a dress. LOL

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
70DATSUN said:
I wouldn't live long enough too post them. LOL
Ha, I know how that goes.... LOL :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anybody know where I can get a sunroof installed IMMEDIATELY??? I gotta try this! Hahaha kidding, thats awesome tho!! :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have perfected my technique on the finding the maximum up skirt air flow, if you open the rear window pop the sunroof and lower both front windows it’s creates a much more powerful vacuum in the skirt area….

ENJOY !!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Max updraft would be encountered with the sunroof, and rear window all the way open. I've had mail try to leave out the top of the truck a few times. It was laying on the passenger seat. I had to start leaving the mail in the door pocket. I'll have to see if I can get a skirted woman.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.