Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone, it's time to start updating our numbers for the picnic. Please see my updated post on attendees and who's bringing what and give me any additions or changes. We especially need condiments and utensils, desert is nice but not entirely necessary.

Rrumaner will be bringing a table top B-B-Q, and will anyone else be bringing something to cook on ??

If I've forgotten anything please let me know. I appreciate all the help I've received with putting this together, and hopefully it will be another of our great Titan/Armada Picnics.

If you have any last minute changes or questions I can be reached at (209) 815-3804 (my cell phone).

Again, thanks for all the help with this.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Be aware that the bbq I am bringing is a table top - in other words, it will handle about a dozen burgers at a time. No steaks unless you want everyone else to wait until it is done. Of course, if you bring me one, you might be able to get me to change that plan.

See everyone next weekend.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for feedback on what others plan to bring and how many we can expect. Please, everyone, give me your best guesses so we can complete our planning.
Thanks,
Stan

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'll ask the little woman! GEt right back with ya!

Hey Stan.....I ran a 14.40 yesterday!!!! Fastest UnTuned Titan on the planet baby!!! Atleast thats my story and I'm sticking too it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts