Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed! Just received the results today, and I am soooo excited! Gonna call work, and ask for a status change, so I can start to receive my new rate, then going out this weekend to celebrate.

FINALLY....today is the day I can say that my hard work has paid off! Tomorrow, my wife receives her results, and she's the brighter one between us, so I know she passed, too

Now, i can start to chip away at that wish list I constructed over the last two years

:upsidedow

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Congrats to ya!!!
Now would be a good time to start putting all you can into a 401K.
Then you can do what I do and watch everyone else work for a living.:jester: :jester:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tnbowhunter said:
Congrats to ya!!!
Now would be a good time to start putting all you can into a 401K.
Then you can do what I do and watch everyone else work for a living.:jester: :jester:
To everyone, thanks for the kind words. Tomorrow, I start my orientation as an RN, and I'm very excited
Oh, don't worry, i've already thought of that. I'm going to maximize the dollar-for-dollar my hospital offers on the 401k, and started investing in real estate. We're also planning on starting our own business within the next few years, so that we can be lazy by the time we're 50, hehehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts