Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I talked to my friend this weekend, that had the major wreck that I had posted about. His surgeries went well, and he got to come home. He had reconstructive surgery on his pelvis, and will be laid up for a goood while due to his broken ribs, punctured lungs, and all of that. I got to sit down with him, and talk to him about how it all happened, and he said he got knocked to the passenger side when he hit, which after I went and saw the truck truely saved his life!! Pictures just dont do justice how bad it was,..the Drivers side door is honestly laying on top of the center consolee.. hes truely lucky..

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Who want's a Chevy 1500 convertible? LMAO JK Glad to hear he's ok man!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
That is absoluetly incredible. I very glad to here is doing well.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
He must have not been wearing his seat belt. He would have been killed had he had it on.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
He must have not been wearing his seat belt. He would have been killed had he had it on.
It's amazing, When my dad and I wrecked we didn't have ours on and we got hurt. He didn't have his on and it saved his life. That's why wrecks are unpredictable.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes , I talked to him and he didnt have it on!!..his center console also wasnt down I believe he said! He told me that he went to pass, and jus barely knicked the car in front of him, and began to skid, and was trying to save itt but said it was nothing he could do, and he said as he was going off the road that he was already bracin and that he was trying to push himself to the passenger side right b4 he hit..this really did save his life..

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Yes , I talked to him and he didnt have it on!!..his center console also wasnt down I believe he said! He told me that he went to pass, and jus barely knicked the car in front of him, and began to skid, and was trying to save itt but said it was nothing he could do, and he said as he was going off the road that he was already bracin and that he was trying to push himself to the passenger side right b4 he hit..this really did save his life..
good to hear he's doing well.

:teeth: hope he doesn't look like this afterwards. nobody likes being ugly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts