Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They called yesterday around 3pm and said that they found the problem with the oil pressure gauge. Its the oil pressure sender unit and they had to overnight the part and said I will have it back tomorrow (today). Does anyone have any experience with dealers that could reassure me that I'm really getting it back today? He said the par is an external part so they dont have to go in the motor. Thats good but I want it back!!! Only had it since Saturday night. It went in yesterday morning. Now they got me in a 03 dodge stratus, that isnt what I paid all this money for. I bought a Titan, not some soccer mom, grocery getting, 4 door, overpriced neon that they gave me. :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"Now they got me in a 03 dodge stratus"

Gross! Put on a floppy hat and some dark sunglasses and maybe nobody will recognize you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
1BadTitan said:
They called yesterday around 3pm and said that they found the problem with the oil pressure gauge. Its the oil pressure sender unit and they had to overnight the part and said I will have it back tomorrow (today). Does anyone have any experience with dealers that could reassure me that I'm really getting it back today? He said the par is an external part so they dont have to go in the motor. Thats good but I want it back!!! Only had it since Saturday night. It went in yesterday morning. Now they got me in a 03 dodge stratus, that isnt what I paid all this money for. I bought a Titan, not some soccer mom, grocery getting, 4 door, overpriced neon that they gave me. :crying: :crying: :crying:
I'm sorry you are having to go through this and I know that it's hard to 'step down' to the Stratus, but a lot of Dealers would not provide a complimentary loaner for repair work, except for the higher-end marque's like Lexus and Inifiniti. I know it's tough, but be thankful. It sounds like you are dealing with a good Dealership that is wanting to take care of you. Let them get the part to repair your Titan and don't rush them......you want them to do it right so you don't have to return it for more downtime. Just think of it this way, driving the Stratus now will really make you appreciate the TItan when you get it back. I think, from the sound of it, that you can trust your Dealer.....if they said that you'll get your truck back the next day, you will.

Keep us informed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts