Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the son and I survived our day at the Off-road park. I love this truck even more now after using it to tow all of my stuff.

I drove 100 to Attica Indiana to the Badlands Off-Road park. On the way there the winds were calm (slight breeze). Terrain was Flat. Its Illinois what can I say! Trip computer average 12mpg.

The fun part was leaving the rest stop in indiana and drag racing my friend in his 98 Dodge CTD. He also was trailering a Jeep but did not have motorcycles in the back. It was neck and neck. He would never admit it but you could tell he was impressed. He has even tweeked the motor and exhaust on his.

The way home was another story. I was traveling west, right into an unbelievable head wind. (High wind warnings) Still the beast just kept pulling. I was able to maintain speed and just a few times did it have to kick down to maintain. Usually coming under an overpass. The average on the way home was about 9mpg, still not bad.

The truck handled the weight with ease and was a joy to drive. Just another reason why I am glad I bought it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
:cheers: Enjoyed the post, jeeptug, and here's to many, many more great trips in your Titan! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts