Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i desided to upgrade and just placed another order with tech and just in case u didnt know he is the man.

list of new stuff
1.kenwood kdc x591 cd player
2.boston sx 60 comp for front doors
3.boston s 65 for rear
4.prefab box for 05 dodge cc( i know prefab but it is for my dads christmas present)
5.wire kit

i am giving my dad my 2 g112s, my zx 750.1 and my zx 350.4.

so now for my new goodies

6. a new custom box loaded with 2 new g3 12s
7. a new sundown 1000-d
8. a new sundown 400.1
9. a req to clean up the sound

all of this to go with the boston sl 60 comps in the front and the jl comps in the back doors. i cant wait to hear it all together

Once again thanks james for all of your help and putting up with all of my questions

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
bottlebaby said:
well guys i desided to upgrade and just placed another order with tech and just in case u didnt know he is the man.

list of new stuff
1.kenwood kdc x591 cd player
2.boston sx 60 comp for front doors
3.boston s 65 for rear
4.prefab box for 05 dodge cc( i know prefab but it is for my dads christmas present)
5.wire kit

i am giving my dad my 2 g112s, my zx 750.1 and my zx 350.4.

so now for my new goodies

6. a new custom box loaded with 2 new g3 12s
7. a new sundown 1000-d
8. a new sundown 400.1
9. a req to clean up the sound

all of this to go with the boston sl 60 comps in the front and the jl comps in the back doors. i cant wait to hear it all together

Once again thanks james for all of your help and putting up with all of my questions

In the last few weeks I have talked to you more than I have talked to my wife. LOL This Will sound amazing. And its very, very loud.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Sundown 400.1?? did you mean Sundown 100.4.

Why the prefab box, find the dimensions and send them to James and have him build it.

Are items 1-5 all going in your dads truck???

Dont forget the RE-Q is only 2ch and sub so you will need another LOC. OR for like 50 bucks more you can buy another kenwood kdc x591 and have a good HU to feed your amps and speakers a cleaner signal!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
Sundown 400.1?? did you mean Sundown 100.4.

Why the prefab box, find the dimensions and send them to James and have him build it.

Are items 1-5 all going in your dads truck???

Dont forget the RE-Q is only 2ch and sub so you will need another LOC. OR for like 50 bucks more you can buy another kenwood kdc x591 and have a good HU to feed your amps and speakers a cleaner signal!
yeah he wanted me to build the enclosure . but with a dodge its a pain without having the truck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
yeah he wanted me to build the enclosure . but with a dodge its a pain without having the truck.
Are you telling me that down there in redneck central where you live you dont have a buddy with a dodge you could use for measurements?? :):cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya 1-5 is going in my dads truck along with the stuff that is in my truck now. And i already have 3 loc from the current set up and yes 400.4 is what i am getting

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
tech12volt systems must suck if your already replacing it.
HAHA you are such a d1ck!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
tech12volt systems must suck if your already replacing it.

You so funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts