Nissan Titan Forum banner
2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Mars 
#1 ·
Installed a new JVC Nav unit in my T yesterday. It's the JVC KW-NX7000 Nav/DVD 7" double-din. The Nav reacts about the same time my TomTom does. Bright display with plenty of info. It also supports my Ipod Classic with both audio and video. This thing is just sweet. If you're thinking of a double-din Nav system, give this one a look.

Also upgraded the drop down screen from 7.8" to 10.4". Kids approved so...

On Monday, I'm getting CDT's comps for the front doors and CDT coaxials for the back doors. Thanks Tech12Volt for a killer deal on these.

Here's a few pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
feels good don't it. looks good man

#3 ·
Yeah it does. Thanks. I'm really diggin' it. Been driving slower than usual so I can enjoy it more:)

#6 ·
Haha. Yeah it kinda looks like a money shot, doesn't it? It's a Tom & Jerry DVD my kids were watching,

Where did you buy your bezel? I need to find one that matches an 05 interior, the one I have was from an 04 and its to dark.
That's the stock bezel. I have the XE which came with the crappy double-din radio.

#8 ·
Looks good mars! Does that head unit have the built in nav or do you have to add the nav separately?

#10 ·
The Nav is built in. That's one of the reasons I went with this unit. And it's fairly cheap since it's a 2008 model. How you liking the CDTs? Just got mine today from Tech. Going to install them on Wednesday. I'm running JBL GT series right now and Tech said the CDT's will blow them away. Can't wait.

Clean install mars! I like the screen. Can never go wrong with a device such as that!
Yeah, I bought a single-din Jensen with the flipout screen but I decided I wanted the JVC double-din instead because of all it's features and looks.

#12 ·
Thanks a lot. It's a built in 5" screen.

#17 ·
1G installed.

sweet set up...... so with the flip down and the rear view mirror, can you see behind you at all?
Thanks, dude. I can see behind me if I have the flipdown stowed, even with the screen in the rear view on. But the flip down covers up most of the rear view when it's down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.