Nissan Titan Forum banner

Uploading for Dummies

320K views 921 replies 300 participants last post by  WinstonEinstein 
Sammy Sandbag said:
It's okay. Step by Step:

1. Click the Reply Button in the lower left hand corner.
2. Type a short message eg "Picture uploaded here" (this just gets past the minimum character requirement. But don't submit it yet...
3. Scroll down a bit on the page and you'll see "Additional Options." Below that you'll see "attach files" and a button labeled "manage attachments." Click that button.
4. A popup window will open and it has directions to follow. Simply click the browse button to find the file you wish to upload from your computer.
5. Once you have selected the file, click the "Upload" button.
6. When it's done uploading it'll show your file under "Current Attachments" Simply close the window by clicking "Close this window."
7. Now click "Submit Reply" and that's it.
test test test test

Attachments

Sammy Sandbag said:
Looks as though you removed the attachment. You must attach it in a post then just leave it. Once it's there open the attachement by clicking on the thumbnail. Then copy the URL of that new window, it'll be something like: http://www.titantalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1234 then place that address in your signature and enclose it with a
after it.
test test test

u know, like ur Titan xmas picture.
i have a pic of my Titan in my sig. i can put it in fine when i respond in a session, but like now, when i go to check up on any responses, theres only that lil red X where the sig pic was supposed to be.

and i checked my settings, and everything seems to be fine. :( ACK!

It's okay. Step by Step:

1. Click the Reply Button in the lower left hand corner.
2. Type a short message eg "Picture uploaded here" (this just gets past the minimum character requirement. But don't submit it yet...
3. Scroll down a bit on the page and you'll see "Additional Options." Below that you'll see "attach files" and a button labeled "manage attachments." Click that button.
4. A popup window will open and it has directions to follow. Simply click the browse button to find the file you wish to upload from your computer.
5. Once you have selected the file, click the "Upload" button.
6. When it's done uploading it'll show your file under "Current Attachments" Simply close the window by clicking "Close this window."
7. Now click "Submit Reply" and that's it.
ttetetetetetetetet

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.