test test test testSammy Sandbag said:It's okay. Step by Step:
1. Click the Reply Button in the lower left hand corner.
2. Type a short message eg "Picture uploaded here" (this just gets past the minimum character requirement. But don't submit it yet...
3. Scroll down a bit on the page and you'll see "Additional Options." Below that you'll see "attach files" and a button labeled "manage attachments." Click that button.
4. A popup window will open and it has directions to follow. Simply click the browse button to find the file you wish to upload from your computer.
5. Once you have selected the file, click the "Upload" button.
6. When it's done uploading it'll show your file under "Current Attachments" Simply close the window by clicking "Close this window."
7. Now click "Submit Reply" and that's it.
test test testSammy Sandbag said:Looks as though you removed the attachment. You must attach it in a post then just leave it. Once it's there open the attachement by clicking on the thumbnail. Then copy the URL of that new window, it'll be something like: http://www.titantalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1234 then place that address in your signature and enclose it with aafter it.
brighterside said:I DONT SEE ANY LINK ON THIS PAGE. TELL ME IF THIS WORKS??