Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
This is a good deal for someone looking for a tuner. If you get this all you have to do is contact seymore4 over at Cajun, and he'll set you up with some tunes for a much better deal than UpRev.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a good deal for someone looking for a tuner. If you get this all you have to do is contact seymore4 over at Cajun, and he'll set you up with some tunes for a much better deal than UpRev.

What this guy said. ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
269 Posts
I sent a pm on 1/31 and he still had it however I haven't heard anything since. ��

·
Registered
4 Posts
3rd try at this :)

I too would like to sell my UpRev AND I strongly suggest going with Cajun for the tune. They did a great job with mine (best the truck ever ran, and still does).

2012 Armada w/ JBA long headers + Cajun tune.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Razor, you realize you just posted a cable for sale, but a pic which says the license is still "on your truck" and the cable is effectively near-useless. Are you intending on putting the license back on the cable before you sell it (and returning your truck to stock, untuned condition) or are you just selling a cable with no license?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry - wasn't sure how that worked, but it makes sense. Definitely not going to untune the truck. Does that make the unit worthless? In which case, I should figure out how to delete the post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agree - and @seymore4 is the guy to talk to. While we've replaced the Armada for towing, with a F150, I still really enjoy driving the tuned Armada. I haven't drag raced them, but my butt says that the Armada would win the 0-60 race, and maybe even the quarter mile against the EcoBoost F150. Not that drag racing is a good measure of towing ability, but it does make the driving more fun :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
Robie310
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing