Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold the truck. I miss her already but it was time. I currently have the Uprev cable still in original box. I did use it to tune the Titan and am not sure the process of transferring to another vehicle. Willing to part with it for $100 if anyone knows the process to transfer. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Also curious if it was reflashed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got some buyer 4 sure if it's reusable !

·
Registered
919 Posts
Oh yeah, I'd buy just to have for when I pull the trigger on some headers. It would have to be unmarried though. If not I'll just save up for cajun stage 1.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I sold the truck. I miss her already but it was time. I currently have the Uprev cable still in original box. I did use it to tune the Titan and am not sure the process of transferring to another vehicle. Willing to part with it for $100 if anyone knows the process to transfer. Thanks!
If you keep your tune on the truck so it does not pop up with error codes on who buys it you can still sell the cable as is - it just needs a new license installed on it. I sold mine a few weeks ago still "married" on eBay - described as exactly what it was - bare uprev cable - needs license and tune. I got over 160 for it in my pocket. Have seen them go over 200 on eBay - I just was not the lucky one. Hope this helps you buddy.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
So if you buy a cable for $200 (cheaper than Osiris), spend $300 for a license (Osiris fee), and $250 for a base tune and 3 adjustments with adjustments being $50 a piece after that... why not just buy from seymore at a much more reasonable cost and get UNLIMITED tunes?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
So if you buy a cable for $200 (cheaper than Osiris), spend $300 for a license (Osiris fee), and $250 for a base tune and 3 adjustments with adjustments being $50 a piece after that... why not just buy from seymore at a much more reasonable cost and get UNLIMITED tunes?
IF you need everything Uprev from scratch - you can't get a better tuner guy than Seymore4 for Titans. That being said - some folks have more than one Nissan vehicle - and already OWN the tuning software - or they have a license installed and just need a cable - one that Uprev gets 225 plus shipping for and want a bargain buying it. Different people have different needs - just putting the truth out there.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Who charges 200+ for a tune?
The titan "God of tuning" lol, Randy charges 150 an will have your truck dialed in within two data logs. Ask me how I know ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts