Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, I'm seriously selling the UpRev that I have had never ever used it for my nissan truck. (I only use it to OPEN what inside as pictures indicated and as per potential buyers' request). No, I didn't hook it up to my computer nor my truck. And no, I didn't play around it. I bought it for the wrong reason, and I just sold my truck so there go my reason to sell.

Price at 300 dollars plus shipping firm. Serious buyer please. First come first serves with the high possibility of getting shipped out by closed of business tomorrow (11/23/15). Thank you for reading this ads.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1448202281.372443.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1448202591.160769.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1448202773.994807.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,643 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk but, I'm still waiting on the pictures that I requested twice. It's been a couple weeks so this is probably the last time I'll personally ask for them.

Anyone interested in the product will more than likely want to see picture proof of the "license on cable." I provided the instructions to you in a previous PM. You could kill multiple birds with one stone by posting the picture here I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing them.

Bump!

Reactions: seymore4

·
Registered
641 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk but, I'm still waiting on the pictures that I requested twice. It's been a couple weeks so this is probably the last time I'll personally ask for them.

Anyone interested in the product will more than likely want to see picture proof of the "license on cable." I provided the instructions to you in a previous PM. You could kill multiple birds with one stone by posting the picture here I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing them.

Bump!
Sounds like you have a guy patiently waiting...

·
Registered
741 Posts
The money I had allotted for it has gone to something else, so if anyone else is interested don't wait up on my behalf.

For the record, I still never got the picture. I was asked again to provide instructions for how to get the picture, even though I sent them step by step in a previous PM nearly two weeks prior. I've just been busy lately and had already used the money so I let it go.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Someone should be scooping this up, I just got my new truck tuned an wow what a difference. Get better fuel mileage on all the tunes over stock.

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts

·
Vendor
2,007 Posts
I've answered emails from multiple interested people.. Apparently the OP doesn't reply to emails or pm asking for additional verification, this would have sold so quick if you just posted what they asked

·
Registered
641 Posts
I offered to buy JUST the hard case from him as I want one and I figured it'd help him recoup a little additional money. He shot me down straight out. Oh well. He at least knows how to respond to a PM when he wants to.

·
Vendor
2,007 Posts
I offered to buy JUST the hard case from him as I want one and I figured it'd help him recoup a little additional money. He shot me down straight out. Oh well. He at least knows how to respond to a PM when he wants to.
I've got a few extra, you cover actual shipping costs and I'll give you one no charge. Shoot me a PM if interested

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've got a few extra, you cover actual shipping costs and I'll give you one no charge. Shoot me a PM if interested
Done Sir, and free bump for you OP.

Reactions: seymore4

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sold. Thank you for the email that you had sent me and my apology for the delay in my response.
Holy cow it's a Christmas Miracle!!!

::angel::

Reactions: jsocks014
1 - 20 of 21 Posts