Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's basically what happened...

i went overseas for 3 years from 06-09 leaving my truck with my brother. he got an uprev tune from one of his buddies and put it on my truck. i get home and buy a bullydog PP tuner and put a tune on it and it tells me there is already a tune on it...:bangit:

talked to my brother and he told me what happened. i need to take it off so i can put the bullydog tune on it. is there anyone is Las Vegas that can take an UpRev tune off of a truck and put it back to normal????

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I would find out what Uprev tunes are on it now. You probably have five different tunes which are selectable by pressing the cruise control buttons.

EDIT: On a different thread from 1-24-11 you said you were running the BDPP regular tune.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he doesn't remember whats on it...i'll check out the cruise control to see if it will change.

after i posted that, a couple people told me that its not a good idea to have two tunes running at the same time so i took the BDPP tune off and put it back to "stock".

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Am I the only one confused here? You said your brother had it Up Rev tuned by some friend? Each Up Rev cable is married to each ECU, don't know how your T was tuned by someone else's cable... And, if it's Up Rev'd already, why would you want to get rid of the fine tuning (vehicle/mod specific tuning) and go back to a vague tune program (tuned for OEM)... hhhmmmm, good luck straightening out your tuning issue...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts