Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an outstanding issue with performance logging with UPREV right now, doesn't seem like for all but some versions of Windows.

When you hit performance logging it thinks for a few seconds then crashes....the only option you have is manual logging.

Anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know if maybe it has been resolved already?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm experiencing something a little different. I will get a JIT(just in time) debugging error. I've done everything on google and it still won't work haha. I called uprev and they said to manual performance log or attempt it.

·
Premium Member
20,599 Posts
Which O/S version are you guys using? I don't think I saw any problem on Win XP.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using XP SP3 with everything up to date as of a few days ago....I tried several different things and still doesn't work, I am also getting the JIT debugging error.

I spoke with Jared last week and he said they are working on it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm running both updated windows 7 and XP. Trying both laptops lol Jared told me the same thing that they are working on it. But I'm okay with it since UpRev is more than willing to work with manual performance logging.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Canuck go back to previous uprev software til they get the bug killed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts