Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my Uprev tuning software up for sale if anyone is interested.:huh: This product spreaks for itself I think. :)

$425.00 Shipped to the 48.

If pictures are necessary I will put them up when I get home this evening. It's the CD ROM, cable and documentation.

PM me for paypal information please. :hi:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok....I saw where the last one on here sold for $400.00, and after consideration I think that is a good price shipped for this item. So BUMP it down to $400.00 shipped now.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is Beta version 2.0 was the last update or correspondance I had with Jared @ Uprev.

Here is a picture of the item up for sale.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so I am getting PM's on the version of this.......Here is the scoop. I bought this version before Uprev got all big and fancy with authorized dealers. They didnt let anyone "custom tune" with their software. Then they released the tuner, or beta version and offered free upgrades to anyone that had purchased their products. Jared emailed me the instructions and link to update the firmware and cable, etc to make this a tuner version. Hope this clears up any confusion. I will forward all those emails to the buyer when and if it sells for verification.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I may be interested, if the upgrades are indeed free then I'll probably take it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may be interested, if the upgrades are indeed free then I'll probably take it.
There are no e-tunes available, but it is the upgraded "Beta" or tuner version if you or someone else can tune.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm thinking about it, but I Don't know anything about how to tune. But I plan on setting up a appointment with relentless to run on the dyno and let the do it but I don't know if I want to run over there everytime I change a mod or something goes wrong

·
Registered
318 Posts
I sent you a pm about paypal but I think my service is acting up, I'll take it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts