Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting uprev but I have a question about my differential. Will my stock diff. be fine or do I need tru trac ?? What are your opinions, I need help. thanks

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
From what i've heard your going to need the TruTrac to keep that thing from only spinning one tire when you launch. Can't wait to get my Up Rev Tune. Probably few more weeks of saving $$$ for mine.

·
Registered
754 Posts
mod507 said:
I'm looking at getting uprev but I have a question about my differential. Will my stock diff. be fine or do I need tru trac ?? What are your opinions, I need help. thanks
Your stock diff would be fine if you wont mind the spining of your tire all day lol. I have uprev and dont have tru trac, but I wish I did because I spin pretty easily. My next mod will probably be tru trax

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info. I had my diff. go out before and I got a new one under warranty, my warranty is up now and I don't wanna buy another one,lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
mod507 said:
thanks for the info. I had my diff. go out before and I got a new one under warranty, my warranty is up now and I don't wanna buy another one,lol
hey being you just said you got a new diff already, I have a question, What was the signs you were having of you neding a new rear diff? Im experiencing a knock when I accelerate a little from coasting, happens somtimes not to often tho

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah that sounds like what I had. It would kinda come and go but I could definitely hear it even tho the dealerships said I was wrong and then guess what it went out a week later. It was rattling the whole way home once at highway speeds and I was at a stoplight and hit the gas and brake,lol it made a huge clunk and went out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts