Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling the BDGt and going with UpRev. Does anyone have any info or experience with RT Tuning in Lansdale Pa.? They are the closet to my location and before I pull the trigger I need some insight about their reputation. Thanks!

·
Registered
763 Posts
could be worth the drive down to Glen Burnie, Md and let Frank at Hill's Garage do it for you. He did mine and a few others (titanblue), and is about as reasonable as possible. It's about a 2-1/2 hour drive.

http://www.hillsgarage.net/

Reactions: bender2

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning:bump::bump:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey I used those guys they did quality work when they dyno tuned my 2009 titan. I love my uprev way better than a hand held. Those guys were real cool and the price was nice too. I would go back again.. No problems with my truck at all. Just be carefull when you get uprev make sure you have everything on the truck you want because if you change stuff after the tune it will need to be updated. Like intake, exhaust, stuff like that... you can look at my postings on here and you can see my dyno they did just do a search for dodgehemi0 and you can find my post on them..

Reactions: bender2
1 - 4 of 4 Posts