Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I've called the UpRev tuners here in Georgia for getting my truck fine tuned and they really haven't done much with Titans. One of them is about to start working on a Titan soon, but not for a little while. So what I'm looking or is someone near that can help me tune and get the best for my truck or someone that knows how to do roms. I plan in headers this year and knowing that UpRev.com is busy with others I hate waiting a week to get my new roms. It's just a long process to wait, log, wait and so on. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wait until you get headers then order the base rom for your mods a couple weeks out, then play email tuning... ;)
I already got my base tunes. Just emailed to get my other two maps to complete my five. Yeah email tuning is a long process I was told. Hopefully it works out.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I plan to get the tunable UpRev, with base tunes, and e-tune package for myself... Just to eleviate this issue when I decide to get JWT cams on the future... I should be ready for UpRev by the end of June or mid July... then Cams in Dec or Jan... ;) that's my scheduled mod plans anyways... working my arse off and saving every little bit of $ I can to get this all done... Funny thing is, my wife asked me a couple of weeks ago when I'll be done with my T? I asked her if she really wanted the truth? And she said, Yes... I simply replied... "$5000"... She asked me when? And I repeated myself then said, it'll take as long as it takes to get everything I have planned unless you want to do it all in one shot and drain our Savings... She said, "fahk that! Take all the time you need..." :rofl:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan to get the tunable UpRev, with base tunes, and e-tune package for myself... Just to eleviate this issue when I decide to get JWT cams on the future... I should be ready for UpRev by the end of June or mid July... then Cams in Dec or Jan... ;) that's my scheduled mod plans anyways... working my arse off and saving every little bit of $ I can to get this all done... Funny thing is, my wife asked me a couple of weeks ago when I'll be done with my T? I asked her if she really wanted the truth? And she said, Yes... I simply replied... "$5000"... She asked me when? And I repeated myself then said, it'll take as long as it takes to get everything I have planned unless you want to do it all in one shot and drain our Savings... She said, "fahk that! Take all the time you need..." :rofl:
Haha. Im planning on cams next year but this winter getting headers and retuning for it. Same for cams maybe next summer and then I'll have to retune. If I have time I may try and learn how to tune myself. Might as well since I'm not near any tuners. I just got UpRev standard till now and emailing since I'm a noob to it. So well see how it works.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome I might check that out then and when I think I understand it just pay the extra $200 for the tuner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts