Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,Im kinda new at this.What is uprev and where in so cal can I get it done.I live in hawthorne.Oh...and is this better that the the stillen VKpro?what kind of hp increase should I expect if I get this done?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
armadaman, you've been a member long time more than I! You can't be all that new! :) Utilize the search or advanced search at top of page and youll find excellent threads with all the details of UpRev, ECU Tuning, Osiris.

Simple answer, see my sig below. Notice I don't have HiFlow Cats, CatBack or Headers. Just a Muffler and the CAI/TBS and TB Bypass (not listed). Expect a LOT! if you prep the truck with the other goodies! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah long time member with 57 posts:) I have been consentrating on my other car for a while but noe im ready to start moding my truck.I need to know where to get these things done.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
PM me and I'll tell you bunches!

·
Registered
322 Posts
TitanBlue said:
armadaman, you've been a member long time more than I! You can't be all that new! :) Utilize the search or advanced search at top of page and youll find excellent threads with all the details of UpRev, ECU Tuning, Osiris.

Simple answer, see my sig below. Notice I don't have HiFlow Cats, CatBack or Headers. Just a Muffler and the CAI/TBS and TB Bypass (not listed). Expect a LOT! if you prep the truck with the other goodies! :)
Titanblue I see the dyno numbers ,that's where I was guessing your truck would be. I see that 93 tune coming my way. Maybe for a Christmas present from my wife. I knew that truck was strong but dern.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
titan4740 said:
Titanblue I see the dyno numbers ,that's where I was guessing your truck would be. I see that 93 tune coming my way. Maybe for a Christmas present from my wife. I knew that truck was strong but dern.
I've been trying to remember your screenname all day! Good to hear from you! Ask her if she is looking for ideas of how to surprise her husband! Give her a clear idea! :) I'll PM you next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts