Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aquaholic and I have been helping people out with lifting their trucks or going back to stock. Lately we have been busy on our days off and have two more trucks scheduled the next two weeks. Thought Id start a thread showing some before and after shots of trucks we've worked on. Ill add to this thread when more come our way. In the mean time if you need help with any suspension needs, hit us up. We obviously have experience and since this is more of a hobby, we dont charge much plus we often accept parts as payment so you don't have to pay anything out of pocket.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is one we did a couple days ago. It was actually a guy that bought the spindles from the Repo thread. We installed Bilstein 5100 shocks, cam bolts, rear blocks, shackles, rear shocks, brake lines and CST spindles.

Before with just leveling kit

AFTER

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicks mini lift shop, here for your service. Lol. Trucks look good.
Lol. Thanks. Its a fun hobby to take the Titan addiction to a new level.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I have been working on Titans since 2004 when I got my first titan. To date I have installed 12 full bracket lifts, 9 leveling kits, and 4 spindle lifts. Me and Nick have been working together on titan suspensions and having a great time for 5 years.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Member armoredmoonman's truck. His pregnant wife wanted the truck to be more family accessible. So back to stock it is. Hes already planning to go MT or LT :eyebrow:

Before: Basic Fabtech Lift

After: Back to stock. Lookin' good with 20s.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Look at that teaser pic of my new toy hauler in the background. LOL

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
WOW! Awesome thread!!! You guys rock helping out others in our community!!! :gunz:

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Scribin to see future projects.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice job on the trucks,

Being that your experienced in this field please direct me in the right direction:

Bought a 06 4wd king cab titan
Its stock height with aftermarket 18' wheel
I want to lift it, 4 inches or more

Do you ever come across used lift kits (maybe i could buy one?)

Id also get rid/swap my stock parts I take off the truck

How much difference in height if i go with a leveling kit? Do you really see a difference?

If i go leveling kit route, what do you recommend? and if i go full suspension lift, what do you recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wish I had you guys near me I'd come get some help =]

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Member OstaF went from lifted to stock. We provided all the labor and stock parts in exchange for some of his after market parts. He paid nothing out of pocket!

Before:Procomp lift with Fox Coilovers

After: Back to stock and still looking pretty good

·
Registered
14,080 Posts
he going down....

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This is awesome. Good looking out for the TT community.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
bassn8tr and Aquaholic are good guys to deal with, it's a good thing they're part of TitanTalk.

I like my Titan lifted on 35s and leveled on 33s, serves it's purposes well. Either way it's a Beast. Here are some before and after photos.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Nice Ostaf! It's funny because I've been thinking of going back down again too. When you've been lifted for so long sometimes you want to just change it up by going back to stock height. I went offroad more when it was at stock height anyways. lol

1 - 20 of 156 Posts