Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm getting custom rods made for the VK56 and we don't have any data on the engines here.

Obviously I can measure the tunnel size of a rod when its assembled but I'd like to know the factory specs (upper and lower limit) for the big end tunnel if anyone can help (must be from a reliable source) any pdf files with lots of engine info?

Also, any contacts to buy mains and big end bearings? stock or aftermarket is fine, like I say, we don't get the VK56 here, there's no parts and no info, any help would be apreciated,

Robbie.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent info thanks heaps.

I didn't see anything about big end torque settings, anyone have that and a contact for new mains and big end bearings?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
let us know how it goes with those custom cams.. its always good to have more options when it comes to parts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The C9 and C10 cams are not really suitable for what I'm doing, they are better suited to a N/A or lower power turbo engine.

I have found a sponser in NZ who is doing some custom cams for me now but he can also do lower spec cams for guys not wanting the same power we do.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts