Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know. But I just bought one. Once I get it. I will give it a shot. Been dieing to find a connection like that. Easy wiring right to the cigarette lighter on the back side.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah have one of those little inverters, they do work great, I use it all the time for camping blowing up air matress with a little compressor is WAY faster than a hand pump. but yeah looking for something a little more stock looking

·
Registered
7 Posts
Search " MOTONG 2.1A Dual USB Power Socket for SmartPhone iPad iPhone,Quick Charger for NISSAN (For NISSAN)" at Amazon. (With my low post count I can't post links yet) This is what I bought, I needed to "massage" the back of the clips to get them to fit in the factory clips but they work just fine. They looked a little cheap but once they are in the panel they look fine and work as advertised. I picked up two of them and installed them on each side of my TOW switch next to the factory 12 volt plugs.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Search " MOTONG 2.1A Dual USB Power Socket for SmartPhone iPad iPhone,Quick Charger for NISSAN (For NISSAN)" at Amazon. (With my low post count I can't post links yet) This is what I bought, I needed to "massage" the back of the clips to get them to fit in the factory clips but they work just fine. They looked a little cheap but once they are in the panel they look fine and work as advertised. I picked up two of them and installed them on each side of my TOW switch next to the factory 12 volt plugs.
Here you go https://www.amazon.com/MOTONG-Socket-SmartPhone-iPhone-Charger/dp/B01EL6Z9UE

Reactions: driven sideways

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been looking for something like this myself, is it backlit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts