Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some bad a$$ seats for this saturday night. USC vs UCLA in Pasadena. I have 4 tickets for $400. Seats are 14H row A. Right off the field..These wont last long. I just posted them on my facebook. So highest bidder gets them. Gonna be a great game with great seats. Hit me up ASAP if your interested

·
Registered
893 Posts
is it cause barkley is out? lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Make sure whoever gets these, watch my boy Jawanza Starling #29 Safety for USC, only a sophomore but the man can play

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i might just go to the game if i cant sell them..im not an sc or ucla fan. Gators baby!! Since birth..but the Swamp is on the other side of the country so i might go for the experience.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
OH NO U DIDNT lol; Saying Im a Gator fan to someone who is from Tally is like saying Jesus is the devil lol; but Im an Auburn fan, been since my freshman year of highschool; but u cant beat a southern football game, we treat it like nothing else in the world can even come close

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao..ya i get that a lot. all my buddies are either sc.ucla..az state or arizona fans. so im always the outcast lol. but my dads a hardcore florida st fan so i just took to florida when i was a kid as a lil fam rivalry and now thats my team..over the angels and lakers.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
good reason; my family is all FSU, so I had to mix it up too; but when u get a chance to go to a UF game, I would take it, all my friends that go there say it is just awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts