Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used bed extender for the utility track system, it comes with the brackets, im asking $100.00 firm. Im in Fresno CA. I will post a picture later but we all know how they look.

·
Registered
513 Posts
can you ship?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available, as far as shipping im not sure how much but i can figure it out with UPS. Send me your zip.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I measured the dimensions that the box will be and entered it on the Post office website. About $25.00ish for a coulple of days. Let me know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm assuming this is one of the movable ones. I just put on an Access Lorado tonneau cover and I want to make sure it will still work. Can you send me a couple of quick pics of the extender and the mounting hardware? My email is [email protected]. As long as I can make it work, I will take it for $125 shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
here is a pic. i took before packaging it. Im not sure if you can actually tell the dimensions, it is the collapsable and movable via utility trac, as you can see i took it apart (the middle 3 bars are removable).

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 05 XE without the sliding tracks. I've never seen how these work, but do they work without the tracks installed. I'm on business in San Jose right now, would you be willing to meet?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the Utili-trac system, how much shipping to 85392 (I'm in Arizona ;) )

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Item is still available boxed up ready to go. I'll meet if you pay for my gas :teethmast, price is firm.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys just updating this, i still have for sale, im in Fresno CA. so local would be nice, price is firm, item is in great condition.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts