Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used fox resevoir shocks, need rebuilt. Bought them from a member on here a couple of years ago.

They have corrosion on the cans but both shafts are clean. They could use a sand blast or some elbow grease.

Again they need rebuilt. Asking 200$ obo shipped

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
How much lift are these good for? Bracket lifted?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually 2" of lift in the rear, and I don't know what you mean by bracket lifted, sorry.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leaving Friday to new duty station. I cannot take these.

Need gone asap. SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS PLEASE.

$175 SHIPPED

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'd be surprised if those things only need the standard rebuild.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What else would they need? I've had them on for 2 years and had no problems. I took them off my truck and bled and drained them for shipping. Before I got them they were rebuilt at SDHQ

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need them gone regardless, so the lowest I will go is 150 shipped. Otherwise I would rather throw them in trash. I don't have time for d*cking around with flakes

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry man didn't mean to bash you or anything. I'm sure they ran great, but they look rough. Understanble and obviously because of wet conditions.

I was interested so I emailed fox with that picture. They are saying they look like they would need new bodies, hoses, resis, and fittings. And potentially new rods. ROM cost of about 300. But that's just based on a picture mind you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well that is coming from a company that is in the business to make profits. If it were me I would just buy the rebuild kit and do it myself, but I don't have the time or space. Deployment coming up and could honestly care less. So I have until Thursday, if no takers then they are going in the trash

1 - 14 of 14 Posts