Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used JBA short tube headers 1400S***SOLD***

***SOLD***EDIT!!!!! These are actually 1400S!!!!! I noticed the part# when taking pics....I bought these USED from Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) because they had part # 6400sjt (long tube) and that's what I wanted. Once I received and saw they were shorties part# 1400S, I called and they refunded my money and told me to keep the headers!! So I'm selling these. The description in Amazon said no scratches or Nic's. They look to be in good condition, you can see where the cats were cut off and some discoloration on the exterior, but everything else looks good (granted I'm no header expert), I don't know how many miles were on them.

I'm going to list these on ebay as well...

Asking $270, price includes shipping to continental US.

Can't figure out how to attach pics. I can email pics if interested

-Mike

·
Registered
358 Posts
That's awesome of Amazon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Re: Used JBA short tube headers 1400S

EDIT!!!!! These are actually 1400S!!!!! I noticed the part# when taking pics....I bought these USED from Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) because they had part # 6400sjt (long tube) and that's what I wanted. Once I received and saw they were shorties part# 1400S, I called and they refunded my money and told me to keep the headers!! So I'm selling these. The description in Amazon said no scratches or Nic's. They look to be in good condition, you can see where the cats were cut off and some discoloration on the exterior, but everything else looks good (granted I'm no header expert), I don't know how many miles were on them.

I'm going to list these on ebay as well...

Asking $270, price includes shipping to continental US.

Can't figure out how to attach pics. I can email pics if interested

-Mike
Pic to [email protected] please
Thank you!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts